- Feb 5, 2022 to Sep 25, 2022
- Location: Westonbirt Arboretum, Ruskin Mill (Stroud) and Emerson College (Sussex)
Organised by Confer
Course Director: Roger Duncan
Course Assistant Director: Dr Catriona Mellor
And 28 other presenters (in person or online) includin
- Created by: Jane Ryan
- Jun 2, 2022 at 2:00pm to May 9, 2023 at 2:00pm UTC+01
- Location: Middlewood Trust,
Bringing Therapy into The Wild and Wildness into Therapy
As the human world wakes up to our relationship with nature, and therapists of many kinds become aware of the crucial connections and disconnections between therapists, clients and nature, this
- Created by: Jayne Johnson
- Jul 30, 2022 at 9:30am to Jun 17, 2023 at 9:30am UTC+01
- Location: Oxfordshire
Woven is a year-long voyage whose orientation is a pathway home. For we are what we are looking for, and you are your own medicine. During the cycle of this year we will create community, ceremony, explore Earth-centred wisdom, meditation, myth, mov
- Created by: Ally Stott
- Tags: women, celtic wheel of year, courses, ecotherapy, nature, meditation, ceremony, training, community
- Aug 26, 2022 at 6:00am to Jul 28, 2023 at 6:00am UTC+01
- Location: Croydon/North Downs
Our innovative one year Diploma training programme is designed to support your connection with the natural world and develop your confidence working relationally with clients in and with nature.
Nature Allied Psychotherapy
Therapy in nature is an emerg
- Created by: Beth Collier
- Tags: diploma; training; course
- Sep 8, 2022 at 5:00pm to Oct 27, 2022 at 7:00pm UTC+01
- Location: online
Join The Earthbody Institute's 6-week interactive Online Ecotherapy Certificate Program starting September 8,
10AM-12PM PST / 6PM-8PM GMT.
This is a fantastic way to get started in the field of Ecotherapy.
• Be part of the growing edge of Ecotherapy!
- Created by: Ariana Candell
- Tags: ecotherapy, training, online
- Sep 23, 2022 at 4:00pm to Sep 25, 2022 at 4:00pm UTC+01
- Location: Embercombe, Devon, UK
A residential weekend retreat and workshop retreat offering a foundation in rekindling your Ecofluency ability, i.e. the science, art, and magic of two-way communication with the rest of Nature.
More information and bookings here.
Early bird 15% disco
- Created by: Saskia von Diest
- Tags: retreat, ecofluency, weekend, workshop, nature