- Apr 23, 2021 at 10:00am to Feb 28, 2022 at 5:00pm UTC0
- Location: South London
Our innovative one year Diploma training programme is designed to support your connection with nature and develop your confidence working with clients in natural settings.
This training will support students in working relationally with nature, develo
- Created by: Beth Collier
- May 20, 2021 at 3:00pm to May 10, 2022 at 3:00pm UTC0
- Location: Middlewood Trust, Lancashire
- Description: Bringing Therapy into the Wild and Wildness into TherapyDates:
20th to 25th May 2021- Middlewood Trust
23rd to 28th September 2021 – Middlewood Trust
22nd & 23rd January 2022 – In the City (Bristol or London – TBC)
5th to 10th May 2022 – Middlewood T
- Created by: Jayne Johnson
- Jul 1, 2021 to Jun 30, 2022
- Location: UK, online (open to international students)
- Description: The Ten Directions online training course for people wanting to become ecotherapy practitioners is now enrolling for 2021/22.This full year-long training, run by the Tariki Trust, consists of five monthly online units, each comprising of 21 ecother
- Created by: Stephen McCabe
- Aug 14, 2021 to Apr 25, 2022
- Location: Various UK wilderness locations
Please see website for details.
- Created by: Caiyloirch Rupert Marques
- Sep 28, 2021 at 6:30pm to Nov 6, 2021 at 11:30am UTC0
- Location: On-line via Zoom
Cultivate ~ ecotherapy training
3 on-line gatherings for up to 7 practitioners from a range of disciplines present to explore, develop or deepen an embodied approach to your practice of working outside in our broader nature, and what ecotherapy might
- Created by: Ally Stott
- Oct 7, 2021 at 5:00pm to Nov 18, 2021 at 7:00pm UTC0
- Location: online
Join The Earthbody Institute's seven-week interactive Online Ecotherapy Certificate Program for BIPOC starting October 7,
5-7PM PST /12:00AM GMT.
EQUITY PRICE AVAILABLE:
This is a fantastic way to get started in the field of Ecotherapy.
In this cours
- Created by: Ariana Candell
- Oct 22, 2021 at 10:00am to Jun 3, 2022 at 1:00pm UTC0
- Location: Online zoom
22 Oct 2021- June 2022
This will be the third time this course has run. Starting from the position that we are all embodied, relational animals and explores what kind of therapy is needed
- Created by: Allison Priestman
- Oct 22, 2021 at 6:00pm to Oct 24, 2021 at 5:00pm UTC0
- Location: Dartmoor - residential
A residential weekend of movement and meditation, in relationship with nature and the warmth and inspiration of time spent around the sacred fire.
Opening to our inner rhythms and those of the elements can help us align with ourselves, and the season.
- Created by: Anna Murray Preece