- Jul 13, 2020 at 3:00pm to Jul 13, 2021 at 5:00pm UTC0
- Location: Applewood Permaculture Centre, Herefordshire, UK
This year long training, has a week residential at the beginning and the end, with online support programme in between.
We offer a unique creative opportunity, to further develop facilitation skills of those who wish to share the profound potential an
- Created by: Looby Macnamara
- Jul 16, 2020 to Jul 15, 2021
- Location: online and in various locations
A year long certificate programme consisting of:
- Created by: Caroline Brazier
- Aug 8, 2020 at 6:00pm to Aug 8, 2021 at 7:00pm UTC0
- Location: online
You might want to post any events or services on the new FB group "Ecopsychology events, courses, programs, retreats" https://www.facebook.com/groups/1687158244775763 It's a global bulletin board for offerings in this field. The main Ecopsychology F
- Created by: Linda Buzzell
- Oct 30, 2020 at 9:00am to Apr 30, 2021 at 3:00pm UTC0
- Location: Zoom and Wild Land
Cailleach’s Eye – A YearLong Intensive
A magnificent dangerous invitation to dive into a Yearlong initiatory immersion into the world of The Cailleach as we approach Samhain and emerge, Mystery willing, through Beltane. This deep chalice provides a s
- Created by: Wendy Robertson Fyfe
- Feb 8, 2021 to May 15, 2021
- Location: On-line
Questions considered in this course include:
If humans had a functional role as members of the ecosystem, what might it be?
What clues are there to this in ancient wisdom traditions?
Ego versus eco? We consciously know that we are part of a bigger syst
- Created by: Paul Maiteny
- Apr 5, 2021 to May 30, 2021
- Location: Online
The world's myths, legends, fairy tales and folk tales are deeply entwined with nature. This two-month ecotherapy wellbeing programme combines ecotherapy/nature therapy with storytelling, original fiction, tarot and meditation.
To design this course I
- Created by: Stephen McCabe
- Apr 23, 2021 at 10:00am to Feb 28, 2022 at 5:00pm UTC0
- Location: South London
Our innovative one year Diploma training programme is designed to support your connection with nature and develop your confidence working with clients in natural settings.
This training will support students in working relationally with nature, develo
- Created by: Beth Collier