"It’s time to embody and express from your wild soul ~ the part of you that knows you are one with rivers, forests, and mountains. To break free of the fears and cages that hold you back. To experience yourself and the Earth as the powerful, embodied Feminine."
During this 7-month creative journey of transformation, you will explore the aspects the Wild Soul Woman archetypes of Desert Woman, Forest Woman, Ocean and River Woman, Mountain Woman, and Grassland Woman as aspects of your own psyche and soul.
In the process, you will:
- Participate in a dynamic community who are reclaiming their own wildness in service of living fully
- Awaken to the Wild Soul Woman Archetypes within so that you can stop playing safe and have the impact you long for
- Enhance your sense of self, stand in your own authentic magnificence, become courageous, bountiful, and brave
- Experience your instinctual wildness through writing prompts, ritual, and other embodied practices
- Heal core wounds that have kept you from expressing the fullness of your vibrancy, sensuality and creativity
This is a feminine, earth-based program for women who long to unleash their fullness into the world.
The course is hosted by Hawkwood College, with a portion of every registration going to support the non-profit TreeSisters. To find our more, please click here.
When we say feminine nature based leadership, we are talking about the wisdom that can come through women when we are logged back into natural systems and nature’s intelligence as our primary source. Our guide. Our mentor. Ourselves. Our bigger body. Mary’s work is one of the strongest plug-ins I’ve ever found to that connection. Clare Dubois, Founder of TreeSisters